Monday, November 3, 2008

Classic Fall Outfits


I brought Meredith out on a walk the other day and it was a little chilly, so I took this opportunity to try on a little outfit that Rob's aunt and uncle gave us. It is a little big but just about fits! And in a month or two the matching socks (from Rob's parents) will fit too -- Meredith seems to have disproportionately tiny feet :)

The picture above captures my many efforts to catch a photo of Meredith in this outfit while she crawled like a madwoman back and forth across the couch.

Below are my ultimate successes!



We also just got a bundle of winter clothing from another friend, and this amazing dress was in the box. It is corduroy (I love corduroy!). Here she is sleeping after church on Sunday.

Speaking of which, I hear a little girl waking up, so that's all for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkin dress! She is adorable as always Sarah!

Sara Joy said...

she is growing up so much already!! :)

Kate said...

I love the Halloween costume and that corduroy dress is adorable! I love corduroy too! She is looking so precious, I wish we were around to see her.

Guse said...

Sarah,
That's wonderful! Congratulation to you and Rob. Thank you for sharing these great pictures. She is adorable! Many of these pictures remind me of Greta at that age. I guess they must be about a year apart? (Greta was born 5-27-06) Greta even had a cow suit on her first Halloween. Keep taking lots of pictures. You'll be glad you did.
Joseph

Anonymous said...

Our little girl is just so cute! And she sure has some adorble outfits! Can't wait to see her! She is really in fast-forward now, isn't she! Grandma K.